A much loved family home
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Very well located and full of promise, this original weatherboard residence represents a superb opportunity for buyers and renovators to acquire a generous property in one of Sydenham's popular street settings. Situated within walking distance to the train station, local shops and riverside parklands, it is presented in solid comfortable order and offers excellent future potential to update, rebuild or redesign to suit individual needs.
- Set on a 291sqm block with a good sized rear garden
- Interiors are presented in original but good condition
- Generous floorplan with lounge and dining areas
- Renovated kitchen with good quality appliances
- Three bedrooms, full bathroom and extra WC
- Scope for development, renovation or a fresh start (STCA)
- Value-packed freestanding home with location & potential
Ray White Auction Centre- 168 Missenden Road, Newtown
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.