Traditional charm with fresh modern enhancements
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
One of St Peters' most appealing streets offers this classically presented terrace with a leafy lifestyle a footstep away from Camdenville Park, St Peter's train station, Sydney Park and Newtown's King Street cafes and bars. Tastefully updated to enhance space and natural light, this home offers easy maintenance with fresh, bright interiors and a sunlit north facing garden for entertaining. It has many traditional details and stylish updates with the potential to capitalise on this prime inner city location with further additions.
- Traditional Victorian facade with a picket fence
- Converted, fully lined attic space with skylight and a pull down ladder
- Modern kitchen with European stainless steel gas fittings
- Two double bedrooms, one with a large built-in wardrobe
- Spacious renovated bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Polished timber floors, high ceilings and an original fireplace
- Leafy rear garden with a covered entertaining deck
- Wide tree-lined street with plenty of parking available
Ray White Auction Centre - 168 Missenden Road, Newtown
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.