Lifestyle central with flexibility and convenience
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Superbly located in one of Pyrmont's most attractive cul-de-sacs, this character two level terrace enjoys a great setting with the buzz of the local cafe scene just around the corner. It is light and airy throughout and offers a generously proportioned two-bedroom home with lots of flexibility and potential for future enhancement. Home buyers, Investors and value-adders will immediately recognise the lifestyle rewards that accompany this outstanding opportunity.
- Classic Victorian facade with traditional balcony
- Living & dining space with original fireplaces
- Leafy backyard with paved alfresco area
- Smart modern kitchen and full bathroom
- Two bedrooms are both on the upper level
- Scope to extend and increase living space
- Walk to light rail, The Star and fish markets
Ray White Auction Centre- 168 Missenden Road, Newtown
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.