Classic terrace in a hip urban locale
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
An exciting opportunity awaits the home buyer or investor to purchase this traditional Victorian terrace that is tempting with its look, charm and location with so many amenities at your fingertips. Tucked away in a quiet street close to the heart of Newtown, this well appointed property offers a private retreat with bright interiors, retained character features and a leafy rear courtyard. It makes a great low maintenance property situated around the corner from King Street's host of fabulous cafes and dining, as well as the School of Performing Arts and transport.
- Separate lounge and dining areas with fireplaces
- Second upstairs living area/study and Juliet balcony
- Two bedrooms include an attic level with roof storage
- Peaceful back garden with storage shed and rear access
- Gas kitchen plus a bathroom with internal laundry
- Scope and potential to add future value
- A quiet street with plenty of parking available
Ray White Auction Centre 168 Missenden Road Newtown
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.