Position and charm in an easycare character terrace
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
An immensely appealing character home, this Victorian worker's terrace is immediately inviting and offers buyers an excellent opportunity to secure a classic property with many period elements. It makes an exciting prospect and is presented in great condition with well-preserved interiors and lots of future potential for creative updates or modern redesign. The location is renowned for its lifestyle appeal and is tucked away in a quiet location between Newtown and Erskineville with easy access to a choice of shops, trains and cafes.
- Combined living/dining area with fresh decor
- Courtyard and deck with rear lane access
- Pull-down ladder to extensive attic storage/study
- Separate kitchen with gas appliances
- Two double bedrooms, master with built-ins
- Good sized bathroom with internal laundry
- Within catchment of Newtown Public & Performing Arts
- Scope to update, renovate or extend (STCA)
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.