Large period terrace on a deep dual access block
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Occupying a deep 304sqm landholding with a north rear aspect and dual access plus an imposing 8.5m wide street frontage.Nestled in a quiet leafy pocket close to the heart of Newtown and Erskineville, this end terrace offers a rare opportunity to secure a large traditional home in a prized lifestyle location. This impressively proportioned property provides a substantial home for today and the fantastic opportunity for further improvements to make it a superb family residence.
- Deep rear garden and leafy surrounds
- High ceilings and many original features
- Three bedrooms plus a separate study
- Spacious formal/informal lounge & dining rooms
- Separate laundry with WC
- Room for garaging and a pool (STCA)
- On offer for the first time in 30 years
- Rear lane access
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.