Charming terrace in central park front locale
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
A classical home, tastefully up-styled to keep pace with inner city life's evolving priorities; the charming Tulip Terrace' enjoys a highly convenient position at the end of a row of historic character terraces. It presents an ideal prospect for buyers seeking a park side property that is exceptionally convenient to Newtown's exciting life in a position that puts cafes, shops, trains and the park all within an easy walk. It also captures a pleasant outlook over the park and St Stephens church.
- A funky interior with many period details
- Lounge room plus separate dining area
- Private courtyard garden to the rear
- Upstairs bedrooms with dormer windows
- Renovated kitchen and stone bench tops
- Bathroom features a claw foot bathtub
- Open fireplace plus lead light windows
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.