Sold at Auction for $1,350,000, well above reserve
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
This double fronted home is set on an impressive 380sqm block with a wide 10m frontage. The proud past is evident in the wide hallway and gracious lounge and dining areas featuring original plastered ceilings. On the market now for the first time ever, the property has been in the same family since the land was initially subdivided in the 1800s and offers tremendous potential for a creative makeover or redesign. A substantial home for today and a fantastic opportunity for further improvements in the future.
- Set on a large 380sqm level landholding
- In a quiet street with a wide 10m frontage
- Spacious room sizes and double bedrooms
- Deep rear garden includes level lawn
- Solid and well maintained throughout
- One of the area's last original homes
- Close to Newtown's King Street, Metro shops & Sydney
- Children's park nearby
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.