SOLD AT AUCTION $1,530,000. $180,000 over reserve!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Embracing a designer feel with high quality finishes throughout, this immaculate Victorian terrace has been intuitively crafted to create a superb home of light and privacy.
It offers generous living and an easycare family lifestyle dedicated to low maintenance in/outdoor entertaining with a wide frontage and dual street access. The location is both peaceful and convenient with Erskineville village, King Street dining and a host of transport options within walking distance.
- Skylit open design with living/dining areas
- Breakfast bar kitchen & chic gas fittings
- Private courtyard & secure car space
- Flexible floor plan with four bedrooms
- Three bathrooms include one with bathtub
- Attic & understair storage plus built-in robes
- In the Performing Arts School catchment
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.