SOLD AT AUCTION $2, 425, 000.00!
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Rarely does an opportunity arise that presents a lifestyle of such prime position and possibility. On the market now for the first time in over 60 years, this grand Victorian residence offers a truly exceptional chance to acquire an extraordinarily large home in north Newtown's finest tree lined avenue. It takes pride of place opposite Hollis Park with leafy park views and holds outstanding future potential to update, reconfigure or transform these majestic bones and capitalise on a dress circle address.
- Deep 285sqm block with dual street access
- Impressive proportions over four levels
- Many original character details throughout
- Large rear yard and parking for two cars
- High ornate ceilings, marble fireplaces
- Striking facade with a wide 7m frontage
- Multiple kitchens, flexible layout options
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.