Size, charm & position in a top floor Art Deco
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
A terrific lifestyle location within a stroll to Newtown's trains, shops and restaurants gives this top floor Art Deco apartment outstanding appeal. It offers a smart buying opportunity with generously proportioned interiors, many character details and some fresh modern updates. Set in a boutique complex of only four apartments, this easy maintenance home is ideal for market newcomers or investors seeking a value-packed property in a sought-after position that provides easy access to everything this vibrant suburb has to offer.
- Light and airy interior layout with a large sized floorplan
- Ornate ceilings, polished timber floors and picture rails
- Two spacious bedrooms plus a separate sunroom/study
- Modern kitchen with gas appliances and a space for dining
- Updated bathroom plus own separate laundry
- A top floor position with an elevated urban outlook
- Great investment in a location with high rental demand
Ray White Auction Centre - 168 Missenden Road, Newtown
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.