Sold Prior to Auction - Inspection cancelled
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Full of character and appeal, this freestanding Federation-era cottage radiates charm by combining fresh interiors, many traditional features and a private outdoor area. It offers an easy low maintenance residence with good proportions throughout and a good sized level block with direct access to a large easement at the rear. This attractive full brick home is ready for buyers to enjoy a perfect blend of charm, space, privacy and convenience with all lifestyle attractions including Enmore Park, Metro shopping centre and a choice of cafes a short stroll away.
- High ceilings, polished floors and original fireplaces
- Spacious lounge room plus a separate dining area
- Both the kitchen and bathroom have been updated
- Paved barbecue courtyard and landscaped rear garden
- Double bedrooms plus a separate study area
- Garage/studio with rear lane access via the easement
- Ready to move in with scope to enhance or add value
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.