Italianate character & a deep level landholding
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
A freestanding home of such traditional character and proportion is hard to find in this tightly-held inner west address. Behind its attractive Victorian Italianate facade is a surprisingly spacious floor plan that includes high ornate ceilings, large rooms and excellent future potential to upgrade or redesign to suit your lifestyle. Set on a deep 329sqm level landholding with an extra wide street frontage, it offers a tremendous buying opportunity with Norton Street's cafes and future light rail within a short stroll.
- Interiors with separate lounge & dining areas
- A deep rear garden with sunlit level lawn
- Three bedrooms are each double sized
- Large utilities room or study to the rear
- Wide side access from street to rear yard
- Potential to add a car space (STCA)
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.