Character residence with excellent family credentials
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Tina O'Connor proudly presents;Positioned in one of Leichhardt's premier parkside cul-de-sacs, this full brick character residence brings charm, space and location to its list of alluring qualities. The property is very well presented with large interiors, classic original features and a generous dual access block, plus it offers excellent scope to even further upgrade to really add some value. Its convenient setting enjoys a great community atmosphere and is just a short stroll from Pioneers Memorial Park, the light rail station and Norton Street's cafe lifestyle.
- An attractive brick facade offers a great street presence
- Four generous bedrooms, three with built-ins
- Bright open living space with French doors leading outside
- Sheltered entertainment patio and deep rear garden
- Polished timber floors, high ceilings and original fireplaces
- Well-appointed dine-in kitchen with gas appliances
- Two-car garage with storage and access from the rear lane
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.