Classic semi embraces spacious contemporary style
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Cleverly transformed throughout, this classic period semi showcases designer style with a generous single level layout and an emphasis on easy entertaining. It now offers the combination of superb comfort, functionality and contemporary appeal with bright interiors designed to offer a great low maintenance lifestyle. Newly renovated with sleek 108mm Blackbutt flooring, new bathroom and laundry as well as new electrical wiring throughout. This handy address is defined by its outstanding lifestyle convenience with Market Place shopping, light rail and Norton Street dining all just a stroll away.
- Entertainers' courtgarden with BBQ deck
- Designer caesarstone kitchen & gas fittings
- Spacious roof area with potential storage/expansion
- Air conditioning in bedrooms and living area
- Plenty of street parking available front and rear
- Neighbouring parks and easy access to the city/beaches
Ray White Auction Centre- 168 Missenden Road, Newtown
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.