- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
One of Leichhardt's finest Victorian Italianate residences, this beautifully presented c1893home is a shining example of immaculately retained period details and tasteful modern design. It is presented in the classic tradition yet cleverly enhanced for today's living and provides a spacious home for relaxed family living and entertaining. It also enjoys a highly convenient location that is just around the corner from Norton Street cafes, Market Place shops and all of the area's dining, parks and transport options.
- Elegant formal rooms with high ornate ceilings
- Bright open casual spaces that flow outdoors
- Spacious leafy court garden ideal for entertaining
- Upstairs double bedrooms all have built-in robes
- Large attic home office plus two study alcoves
- Ducted air conditioning, gas fireplace, excellent storage
- Lots of future potential to enhance and add value
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.