Freestanding Cottage in a Desirable Setting
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
One of Leichhardt's most appealing intimate streets only footsteps to Norton Street cafes, dining and stunning Pioneers Memorial Park provides this classically presented home with a great lifestyle address. Introduced by an attractive traditional facade, this solid freestanding home is on the market now for the first time in over 60 years and holds lots of appeal with its large interiors, many period details and private garden. It makes an exciting prospect for families seeking a classic residence in a prime inner west location with outstanding future potential to update or redesign to add significant value.
- Freestanding Double Brick and tile residence
- Beautiful traditional facade
- Three bedrooms plus spacious lounge
- Dine in kitchen with raised outlook
- Bathroom with bath and a 2nd WC
- Leafy and private rear garden
- Under house storage and laundry
- Solid and well maintained throughout
- Dine in kitchen with leafy outlook
- Potential to update or redesign
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.