Character terrace with charm and potential
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Full of warmth and character, this classic terrace represents a premium opportunity for those seeking an attractive period home with the best of Erskineville village at your fingertips. It offers excellent value for money and features lots of original details and a striking facade that forms an integral part of this historic streetscape. There is also scope to add even more value with a creative update or redesign to take full advantage of the light and space.
- Good sized layout with separate lounge and dining areas
- Polished timber floors, high ceilings and original fireplace
- Leafy rear courtgarden and paved outdoor dining area
- Two upstairs bedrooms and a traditional front balcony
- Well-appointed kitchen plus a neat & tidy bathroom
- A peaceful tree-lined street, footsteps to village life
- Stroll to train stations, cafes, dining and local parks
Ray White Auction Centre 168 Missenden Road Newtown
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.