A great family start in a classic freestanding home
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This attractive double brick residence offers an ideal home from the first impressions of its great-looking facade to its well-proportioned interiors and low maintenance rear garden. It offers lots of original character and plenty of potential to further renovate or simply move in and update over time. This leafy section of Earlwood is within a short walk to village shops and cafes as well as Bexley North train station, Illoura Reserve and the M5 motorway.
- Generous lounge room or flexible third bedroom
- High ceilings, picture rails and many period details
- Two bedrooms with built-ins plus a sunroom/study
- Well appointed modern kitchen with gas fittings
- Leafy north facing backyard with private lawn
- Separate dining area, full bathroom and extra WC
- Carport, lock-up garage and extra driveway parking
Ray White Auction Centre - 168 Missenden Road, Newtown
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.