- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Tina O'Connor proudly presents; There are not many urban residences that can create such a unique sense of space, privacy and versatility. Flowing over multiple light filled levels, this supremely spacious home has been cleverly designed to provide a peaceful retreat with an emphasis on alfresco entertaining and city views. The property is fresh, bright and full of style and ideally positioned in a premier location within strolling distance to Booth Street's cafe precinct, light rail transport and harbourside parklands.
- In an elevated position with views to the city skyline
- Two private balconies and an entertainment courtgarden
- Versatile floorplan with separate lounge and dining areas
- Large lower level retreat/media room plus a home office
- Spacious garage with storage and internal access
- Three bedrooms include a main with walk-in and ensuite
- Part of a small complex with own private street entrance
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.