Versatile freestanding home with possible 4th bed
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
Tina O'Connor proudly presents; Showcasing an impeccable renovation with city skyline vistas, this freestanding period home now features a fresh design that is custom made for in/outdoor entertaining. The stylish interior is enhanced by a two level floorplan and a generous open plan layout that includes quality finishes and an easy flow to a landscaped garden at the rear. Positioned in an elevated north Annandale street setting, it is within easy walking access to village shops, harbourside parklands, light rail transport and the new Tramsheds Harold Park dining precinct.
- Crisp & fresh interiors with a generous two-level design
- Open living space with recycled spotted gum flooring
- Designer caesar stone kitchen equipped with sleek gas appliances
- Architectural recycled spotted gum open rung staircase
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe, deluxe main bathroom
- Entertainers alfresco deck and grassed garden with rear lane access
- Ducted air conditioning and large roof storage
- Potential for parking STCA
- Annandale North Public School catchment zone
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.