Classic character in the heart of Alexandria
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Ideally positioned just 100 metres from Alexandria Park, this gorgeous double-fronted home brings charm, space and location to its list of many highlights. The property is freshly presented with large interiors, classic original features and a good-sized rear yard, plus it offers excellent scope to further update to really add some value. Its convenient setting enjoys a great community atmosphere and is moments from Redfern station, Carriageworks and Erskineville's village cafe scene.
- A striking street presence, original Victorian facade
- Generous accommodation, separate lounge & dining
- Sheltered patio, alfresco terrace and a private backyard
- Three bedrooms, full bathroom & lock-up storeroom
- Well-equipped gas kitchen overlooking outdoor patio
- Great opportunity to renovate and capitalise
- Set on a level 202sqm block
Ray White Auction Centre - 168 Missenden Road, Newtown
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.