Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White Auction Centre - 168 Missenden Road, Newtown
Top looks, lifestyle and location
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Tina O'Connor proudly presents; A brilliant low-maintenance lifestyle choice with immediate appeal, this freshly presented Federation-era cottage is perfectly positioned for enjoying all of Annandale's attractions. Behind its classic facade is a fresh and bright interior that includes well-proportioned rooms, some tasteful modern finishes and level access to a private outdoor area for entertaining. This attractive full brick home is also located within a stroll to village shops, harbourside parklands, light rail transport and the new Tramsheds Harold Park dining precinct.
- User-friendly layout with separate lounge and dining areas
- A delightful leafy garden courtyard & veggie patch
- Functional kitchen with a dishwasher
- Two double bedrooms plus access to an attic storeroom
- Original fireplaces, polished timber floors and high ceilings
- Placed in a quiet setting offering plenty of street parking
- Easy access to quality schools, restaurants and cafes
Ray White Auction Centre - 168 Missenden Road, Newtown
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.